The following forms and resources are for schools outside of North Vancouver School District. For schools within NVSD, all of your forms and information are located in your OneDrive folder - please use those forms directly through OneDrive.
Reminder that Parent Elders are required for the success of this program, and that these volunteers need to attend one of our Volunteer Training dates. Our Admin team will provide you with additional information and registration.
- Teacher Planning Guide
- This is a valuable planning resource with a breadth of information. Start here!
- Parent Meeting Presentation
- If you choose to host a parent meeting, feel free to use this as a resource
- Parent Volunteer Guide
- To be sent to your selected Parent Elder Volunteers
- Sample Parent Letter
- Packing List - Skw'une-was
Forms to Send to Cheakamus Admin
We require the following information at least 2 weeks before your program arrival date. Please email the following completed forms to our Admin Coordinator at email@example.com. Please ensure ALL fields in forms are complete with parent signatures where required.
1. Group Profile
Due 2 weeks prior to program
2. Family Group Medical Dietary Summary - send this form back as an Excel document, not a PDF. Cheakamus Centre will inform you of how many groups to use. If unsure, please reach out by email!
3. Informed Consent Forms - for all student and adult participants
4. Medical Forms - for all student and adult participants